Political Wars

This is a picture of Samuel Jackson (Mace Windu), Ian McDiarmid (Darth Sidious) being directed and prepped by George Lucas. I have replaced the heads of Mace Windu and Darth Sidious with Barrack Obama and John McCain respectively. The initial idea was to compare and contrast the two sides of the force with the two major political parties within the United States, but I stumbled on to something that may have been even more symbolic and deeper than I could ever imagine

Like I stated in the previous paragraph, the initial idea was to compare the dark side and the light side of the force to the political parties within the United States. If you really think about it, both sides of the force thought they were right and held to certain beliefs that explained their stance. Darth Sidious truly thought that the only way to bring balance to the galaxy was to rule it by himself. The Jedi believed in the republic and that every individual should have a say so in how government is ran. They both realized the consequences of their beliefs but hung on to them any ways. For instance, the Jedi knew that the downfall of democracy is the reaction time when there is a sense of urgency, but still hung on to their democratic values when it came time to decide what to do. The Jedi and the sith are very similar to the republican and democratic parties. They want the same end game; a well governed government. They just go about doing it differently. Republicans believe in the individual and that government should be limited to make sure that the rights of citizens are protected. Democrats on the other hand feel that government is created to serve the populace and can be as big or as little as the people need it to be. There are many other examples of small differences within these parties like the purpose of government in domestic issues, global politics and economy. They differ in their stances in these issues but at the end of the day they derive their power from the people like Jedi and Sith derive their power from the force.

That was my original intent. Then two things happened.

1. I couldn’t find a good enough picture of Darth Sidious and Mace Windu

2. I found a picture with Samuel Jackson, Ian McDiarmid and George Lucas.



So I found the picture and I started to think about the sudden rise to fame of Barrack Obama, the lack of responsibility of the media to properly educate the populace, and the environment created for this situation to come up where we have our second woman vice presidential nominee and our first African-American Presidential nominee. I thought about it seemed like everything had worked up to this point and that the media, the presidential nominees, the economy, and situations were being manipulated. I don’t want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but it a lot of things, to me, look like they are going according to “the plan”. So I did a little research and I found a couple of conspiracy theories concerning the Illuminati and how they attempt to eventually control everything via a global government. A couple of these families have their hands in government, media (including Hollywood), and financial markets not just in the United States but the whole world. So the picture with the actors prepping to act the sequence that we see in the movie plays to the idea that Barrack Obama and John McCain are following the script by a director we may know but we don't know what his or her intentions are. For all we know it could be George Lucas.

Comments

Popular Posts